Thursday, March 10, 2011

Introductions and All That Jazz...

     Before I get started on this let me begin by telling you a little about myself. My name is Valerie. I am 30 years old. I have been married and divorced twice. I have three children, which I will get into later, two dogs, and a cat. I am currently in the paralegal program at Midstate University in Illinois. Other than going to school, I am a stay-at-home mom. But none of that even scratches the surface of who I really am.
      I decided to start this blog because I have a lot to say and a lot of knowledge to share, but it mostly falls on deaf ears. So in hopes of coming across someone I can actually help, I decided to speak to everyone and anyone who will listen all at once. I can not give a specific topic that I will stick to or even promise that any of it will be interesting. Just consider this an exploration into the unknown realm where you will accompany me in discovering the inner workings of my mind. If at any time it becomes boring, or too much, or any other negative aspect, feel free to turn around and go back. All I ask is that should you choose to continue, please respect my opinions and views as mine and I will respect yours as yours. I thank you for joining me and please bear with me in the beginning as I have never done anything like this before and things might be a bit rocky at the start. Welcome to The Simple Rose...

2 comments:

  1. val, your a very insightful person and peole will lear alot from u...

    ReplyDelete